Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Voting 2021 - A Comprehensive Local Guide › Pulse of Princeton: What campaign issue is most important to you as we head into this year’s general election?
The Pulse of Princeton:
What campaign issue is most important to you as we head into this year’s general election?
Did You Know?
- Mask wearing is strongly suggested but not mandated at most Mercer County polling sites, but if the building you vote in requires masks (such as a school) you must wear one.
- New Jersey is one of 25 states that enacted laws to expand voting access for 2021
- There are no national candidates on the ballot this November, but the top state officials are being elected
- All seats in the NJ State Senate and General Assembly are to be voted on in November
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Mercer County Voting Details 2021: What You Need to Know
- Who’s Running? Get to Know Your General Election Candidates
- It’s Time for Practical Leadership in the Statehouse – a Local Republican’s Perspective
- What’s at Stake in the Statehouse – a Local Democrat’s Perspective