Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Passing Along Princeton Traditions, Old and New › Pulse of Princeton: What is your favorite tradition this time of year?
The Pulse of Princeton:
What is your favorite tradition this time of year?
Did You Know?
- Princeton Perspectives readership has increased by almost 250% since launching in 2020
- In 2021, New Jersey made it legal to sell home-baked goods
- Morven’s Festival of Trees is taking place for the 18th year in a row!
- About 25 reenactments have been held on Princeton Battlefield – a site to be seen!
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Pulse of Princeton: What is your favorite tradition this time of year?
- Continuing the Tradition of Local Coverage as We Look Back at 2023
- History to Come Alive at Princeton Battlefield State Park
- Tasty Traditions to Try Before the Year is Up
- Year After Year, Visitors Indulge in the Spirit of the Displays
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact