Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Understanding & Supporting Others During This Trying Time › Pulse of Princeton: Where do PU students get their news about the war?
The Pulse of Princeton:
Where do PU students get their news about the war?
Did You Know?
- There has been a 388% increase in reports of antisemitism and a 266% increase in reports of Islamophobia compared to this time last year
- For 55 years, the New Jersey Coalition of Religious Leaders has built relationships to work together to address pressing issues
- Former United States Ambassador to Israel, Daniel Kurtzer, is a professor at Princeton University
- 5 credits of World History are required to graduate from a NJ high school
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Pulse of Princeton: Where do PU students get their news about the war?
- The Rise in Jew-Hatred is Felt Near and Far
- A Mix of Local Education and Transglobal Information Feed Today’s Youth
- Use an Open Heart to Get Through Today’s Tragedies
- Allyship: A Way to Advocate and Commiserate with Others
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact