Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
The Pulse of Princeton:
Who is your hero?
Did You Know?
- 11 new volunteer firefighters were sworn in this year as members of the Princeton Fire Department
- Approximately 80% of New Jersey women have been consistently current with breast cancer screening recommendations
- One U.S President was born in New Jersey
- 125,000 refugees are authorized to resettle in the U.S. for Fiscal Year 2022, though as of July, only 15,100 refugees had resettled here.
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- The Pulse of Princeton: Who is your hero?
- The Local Heroes that Live to Keep us Safe Everyday
- Princeton’s Historical Heroes and Their Impact on Our Lives
- Fighting for Life – The Heroic Role You Never Wanted
- Interfaith Refugee Resettlement in Princeton is Possible Due to the Courageous Acts of Many
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact