Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Princeton Happenings - What's Going on Now That May Impact You? › Pulse of Princeton: What are your thoughts about the changes happening around Princeton?
The Pulse of Princeton:
What are your thoughts about the changes happening around Princeton?
Did You Know?
- All public schools in Mercer County are now mask-optional, with the exception of the elementary level in West Windsor and all grades in Trenton
- Princeton has nearly 31,000 residents and approximately 2 million visitors each year
- For 15 years, Arts Council and Princeton University worked together to bring Communiversity to town
- Since the 90s, there have been 3 Princeton business consortiums. The most recent is Princeton Merchants Association, since 2011.
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Enjoying Princeton in the Midst of Local Improvements
- Through Different Venues, Art Will Always Be a Part of Princeton
- What is a SID and How Will it Benefit Princeton?
- One Princeton Community with More Than One View on Masking
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact