Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
The Pulse of Princeton:
What do you love most about Princeton?
Did You Know?
- There are at least 6 frozen treat spots in Princeton. If you want to get to know someone, see what flavor they pick!
- BestofNJ.com cited outside the Princeton University Art Museum and in front of McCarter Theatre as two of the most romantic places to propose
- On average, fewer than 4% of New Jersey marriages are officiated in Mercer County each year
- Three celebrity weddings took place in NJ last year, including Scotty & Jenna Miller, just months after he won the Super Bowl with the Buccaneers
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Pulse of Princeton: What do you love most about Princeton?
- Love Stories: Made in Princeton
- Romantic Princeton: Get Out and Enjoy That Special Someone
- Loving Princeton, One Life-Long Resident’s Perspective
- How to Keep the Spark in Your Relationship Despite the Pandemic