Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Elections 2023 - Details on Voting, Candidates & More! › Pulse of Princeton: What issue is most important to you as you prepare to vote?
The Pulse of Princeton:
What issue is most important to you as you prepare to vote?
Did You Know?
- One member of the Princeton Board of Education is not elected by Princeton residents, but chosen by the Cranbury Board of Education to represent their students that attend Princeton High School
- Every member of the NJ General Assembly is up for election each odd-numbered year
- There are nearly 40% more registered Democrats in NJ than there are registered Republicans
- NJ is one of 15 states that does not require any ID to vote
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- Pulse of Princeton: What issue is most important to you as you prepare to vote?
- The General Election: Who’s Running? What’s New? What’s at Stake?
- What is the PPS Referendum and Who are the Board Candidates?
- The Importance of Voting in November, A Perspective from Local Democrats
- The Importance of Voting in November, A Perspective from a Local Republican
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact