Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › Make it a Meaningful Countdown to the New Year › Pulse of Princeton: How are you making it a meaningful new year?
The Pulse of Princeton:
How are you making it a meaningful new year?
Did You Know?
- One year ago today, December 15, 2020, NJ disseminated it first doses of the COVID vaccine
- When it comes to resolutions, those in the Northeast are twice as likely as other Americans to set goals about volunteering more in their communities (per Discovery Happy Habits)
- Over 1.6 million people volunteer at New Jersey non-profits annually, providing over 225 million hours of service valued at more than $5.3 billion (per Center for Non-profits)
- As you plan your health insurance commitment for next year, choosing a high-deductible plan allows you to put pre-tax money towards approved health care expenses through a Health Savings Account (HSA).
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- A Local Look at Resolutions to Inspire Your New Year
- Volunteering This Holiday Season Can Have Positive Impacts on Recipients and Volunteers
- Year-End Tax Tips to Benefit You and the Local Community
- As the Year Winds Down, Activities are Abound in Princeton and Beyond
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Princeton Online, P.O. Box 1269, Princeton, NJ, 08542, http://princetonol.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact