Lisa Jacknow spent years working in national and local news in and around New York City before moving to Princeton. Working as both a TV producer and news reporter, Lisa came to this area to focus on the local news of Mercer County at WZBN-TV. In recent years, she got immersed in the Princeton community by serving leadership roles at local schools in addition to volunteering for other local non-profits. In her free time, Lisa loves to spend time with her family, play tennis, sing and play the piano. A graduate of the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, Lisa was raised just north of Boston, Massachusetts but has lived in the tri-state area since college. She is excited to be Editor and head writer for Princeton Perspectives!
Home › What's it Like Here? - Local Updates on National News › The Pulse of Princeton: What issue is influencing you today?
The Pulse of Princeton:
What issue is influencing you today?
Did You Know?
- Princeton was the first among 171 cities and states in the country to adopt an Anti-Corruption resolution by Represent.Us
- In Mercer County, the average cost of a gallon of gas is currently $.06 more than the national average.
- 2,865 people in Mercer County are reported to have survived a drug overdose by getting Narcan between 2017-2022
- The most common bias crimes reported in NJ in 2022 were anti-Black, anti-Jewish, and anti-LGBTQ
In This Issue
- Editor’s Note
- The Pulse of Princeton: What issue is influencing you today?
- Be Alert: Serious Dangers are out there Harming Adolescents and Young Adults
- How National Political Issues are Playing Out at the State and Local Levels
- Standing in Solidarity Against Hate and Bigotry
- A Political Change that Happened “First” in Princeton